Behavioral Support Services
Behavioral Support services provide specialized interventions that assist an individual to increase adaptive behaviors to replace or modify maladaptive or socially unacceptable behaviors that prevent or interfere with the individual’s inclusion in home and family life or community life. Behavioral Support services can include the full range of psychological activities within the scope of state licensure for psychologists and other licensed professionals in addition to specific behavioral support services. Behavioral Support services will be provided to maintain the individual’s optimum condition.
This service includes:
- Assessment and analysis of assessment findings of the behavior(s) to be targeted so that an appropriate behavioral support plan may be designed;
- Development of an individualized behavioral support plan consistent with the outcomes identified in the individual’s person-directed plan;
- Training of and consultation with family members or other support providers and, as appropriate, with the individual in the purpose/objectives, methods, and documentation of the implementation of the Behavioral Support plan or revisions of the plan;
- Monitoring and evaluation of the success of the behavioral support plan implementation; and
- Modification, as necessary of the behavioral support plan based on documented outcomes of the plan’s implementation.
- Counseling with and educating the family, friends, or other service providers about the techniques to use in assisting an individual to control maladaptive behaviors or emotions.
- Counseling with an individual regarding his emotions, behaviors, or social interactions.
- Psychological service provider must be licensed or certified by the Texas Board of Examiners of Psychologists
- Licensed professional counselor must be licensed by Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional
- Licensed clinical social worker must be licensed by Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners
- Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (Certification by the national Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc.)
- Psychologist (Texas Occupations Code Chapter 501)
For Job Application Inquiry, please contact us via email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com