CTRS or TRS/TXC certified candidates only.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Community Health and Wellness, LLC is looking for professional Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists to provide top notch services for individuals with disabilities throughout Texas.
We have openings throughout Texas (e.g. Austin, Corpus Christi, Denton, Houston, and Dallas/Fort Worth).
- Provide one-on-one home and community Recreation Therapy to children and adolescents with intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, and behavioral/mental health diagnoses
- Create tailored goals to meet the needs of individual clients
- Document on each session
- Communicate with other team members and service providers
- Attend monthly team meetings as needed
- Turn in timely documentation including weekly invoicing, progress notes, and related paperwork
All therapists must have the following:
- Minimum of bachelors degree required in one of the following: Therapeutic Recreation, Recreation Administration with emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation, Leisure Studies with emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation, and/or related degree to Therapeutic Recreation
- CPR/AED/FIRST AID Certification (American Red Cross or American Heart Association only)
- CTRS or TRS/TXC certified
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance (with 100/300/100 coverage minimum)
- Professional Liability Insurance (with $1 million/$3 million coverage limit)
- Contractors must have reliable transportation and a willingness to travel to consumer homes and facilities.
Please Note: All contractors must submit to background and reference checks.
Learn more about us at www.communityhealthandwellnesstx.com.